Happy fall semester, and here’s a warm welcome to all the new Hilbert students, and welcome back to returning students! I honestly hope you all stay well this year, but for your information these are the free services you may receive if you stop in to see me.
- Health assessments, if you are feeling ill
- Confidential health advice
- Wound assessments and bandages
- Referrals and information regarding immediate care centers
- Weight and body mass index (BMI) checks
- Blood pressure screenings
- Nutrition recommendations
- Access to doctor appointments (at Orchard Park Family Practice)
- Information about your prescriptions
- Free feminine hygiene products
Don’t hide in your dorm room when you have a health issue! The Wellness Center, located in St. Joseph Hall, is open Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during four-day weeks).This is a service absolutely free to Hilbert students.
Since you do not have to be sick in order to see me, I look forward to seeing you!
Have a healthy and happy new school year!