Time Management is Key
The last couple of weeks of the semester can be extremely stressful. Here are some tips to help you stay focused and complete those last assignments, papers and projects.
- Unplug – now is the time to focus, so turn off your social media and cell phone!
- Find a quiet place that is away from family and friends to get your work done.
- Bring along a healthy snack and a water bottle.
- Take breaks – a brisk walk or taking time to stretch will help you regain your focus.
- Reward yourself. After you complete an assignment or project – take time to be proud of what you accomplished!
Resources on Campus
If you need someone to look over your paper or presentation, stop by the Academic Services Center or the Library. Many students often look to their friends for assistance, but remember that everyone is extremely busy at this time of the year. Professional staff members are here to help and support you.
Important Upcoming Dates
December 2 – Wellness Session, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm, Hafner Conference Room
Christmas Around the World, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, Katherine 1
December 4 – Sunday Night Mass, 7:30 pm – 8:00 pm, St. Clare Chapel
December 5 – Hire-A-Hawk, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm, Bogel Front Foyer
Ornament Decoration, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Trinity Lobby
December 6 – E-Tone Workshop, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, Career Development Center
December 7 – Mass, 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm, St. Clare Chapel
Relaxing in the Lounge, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, St. Joe’s First Floor
December 8 – Holidaze, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, West Herr Atrium
Paws for Stress Relief, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, 2nd Floor Lounge
December 11 – Children’s Christmas Party, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Hafner Gym